Monday, September 2, 2013

9.2.13 First day of class

Welcome to ENG 3029!

As you can see, I have left the posts and the blogs from last term.  If you like - you can look through them to get a feel for how the class will go. 

As it says on the syllabus (posted under course documents to the right), we will use this blog as a kind of "hub" for course communications.  After each class I will post an update of what we did - and the assignment for what to do for the next class. To do well in this class - you will want to check the blog after every class. If it is more than 24 hours after class and I have not yet posted the update - I am hoping one of you will do me the favor of sending me a reminder!  I am very human and I will make mistakes.  One advantage of a blog is that it can be more interactive.  That can work to all of our advantages if we work together. 

So we will see how this goes. . . .

No comments:

Post a Comment